Meet Dr. Justin Ponquinette
We're pleased to have Dr. Justin Ponquinette on the team at Atlantic Oral Surgery. Dr. Ponquinette is an Aurora, IL, native who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
A graduate of Hampton University in Virginia and the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, he holds a doctorate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. There, he learned the ins and outs of wisdom teeth extraction, facial trauma, TMJ disorders, and dental implants, among other maxillofacial issues. He is board certified as of 2010.
Dr. Ponquinette is a devoted father of two and enjoys basketball and golf.
The specializations and skills he possesses provide you with security and satisfaction. Atlantic Oral Surgery has a substantial body of patients, and it is essential we provide you with the service and attention you need.
Memberships and Professional Societies
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- New Jersey Board of Anesthesia
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association